I miss us, when you're my only baby
Our full attention is on you
All eyes on you in every single milestone you take
I miss us, when you cry
All of us run only to you
When we go to mall, we only have to buy 1 toy
No one will be jealous
I miss us, when we read books before sleeping
When we play in our house
There's only one little boy running
I miss us, when we travel
I only have to pack things for 1 baby
We can always travel together
Looking at you now
Wearing school uniform
Trying to do things on your own
You're a kid already
Yet for me, you're still my baby
Now I understand,
There's really a special bond for each child with his mommy
Now you're a 'kuya', yet still for me,
You're still my baby, my first baby
And nothing will change that
Thank you for helping me
Taking care of our bunso
Always bringing laughter in our house
Yes I miss us, but I'll never exchange for anything
The joy I have, for having my own two adorable boys
Thank You Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment